Here at pavingstoredirect.co.uk we supply mainly exterior porcelain tiles and decor from sources across the globe directly to your door. We are constantly refreshing and adapting our range to offer choice and value as standard.
Our aim is very simply to offer a broad portfolio of high quality products at affordable pricing supported by first class customer service.
We welcome all domestic and commercial clients. Our aim is very simply to offer a broad portfolio of high quality products at affordable pricing supported by first class customer service.
Whilst ‘cheaper’ options may well be available we remain focused on our belief that we are leaders in terms of quality & value. We never offer poor quality, sub standard, commercial choice, end of lines or inferior products, all our products are first choice and premium quality. To ensure we offer a premium quality product we frequently audit our supply chain to ensure they maintain the standards that are important to us.
We have over 20 years of experience sourcing porcelain and ceramic tiles across the globe for use in residential and commercial projects and that experience means we know how to source quality products at affordable pricing.
The majority of our Pavers are sourced from Europe we use only the leading manufactures of porcelain pavers and our suppliers are audited on a regular basis.
- The majority of our products are held in stock in the UK, but we also like to try new product and offer something a little different occasionally and these products we literally ship from the factory to your door and of course these are subject to an extended lead time.
- Whatever your needs from a larger scale project to just a small patio update we have product, pricing and flexible ordering facilities to suit your needs.
- To keep our costs to a minimum we do not have a costly showroom we operate by stocking in depth the majority of our products at our dedicated warehouses in the North West, Midlands & South West and pass those savings on to you by purchasing in bulk, minimising picking and handling all without compromising our service to you.
- We deliver nationwide.
- Please browse of ranges and if you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 246 5364 or if you prefer WhatsApp us on 07838164110.
- We offer a number of purchase options.
- Paving will arrive in a consistent shade and batch to ensure a uniform finish.
- Please ensure that you measure your area carefully to order the correct amount of pavers.
- We do recommend that you allow +5-10% for wastage.
- Need any help? Please contact us email@example.com or call 0800 246 5364 or if you prefer WhatsApp us on 07838164110 we are always willing to provide advice and assistance on any queries you may have.
- We offer a full sampling service.
- Samples are available to order on line
- Samples are despatched next working day.
- Samples are a reflection of the product and should only be used as guidance for your desired finish.
- Occasionally we change the manufacturers product names ‘online’ from those stated on the product/cartons/packaging you may receive for marketing purposes. Please be assured this is standard practice across the industry and simply for marketing purposes and you will always receive the correct product.
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes however some exceptions may apply.
- Express delivery is available subject to an addition cost.
- Goods will arrive via a 3rd party logistic provider on 18T Tail Lift Vehicle and delivered to Kerbside Only.
- The goods require a signature on arrival.
- Please view our delivery policy for further information
Card Payments will only be accepted in conjunction with the correct billing address.
Alternative delivery addresses and or delivery restrictions should be submitted via the additional comments form available pre checkout.
We use a payment gateway called Stripe which has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe use the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
We also offer payment via pay pal and all payment options are clearly visible at checkout.
Your security is of paramount importance to us and our site security can be checked by following the below link;
Alternatively please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0800 246 5364 or Write to us at our Registered office address:
- Grosvenor House Chapel Street Congleton CW12 4AB
- Company No 13062802
Please note the above is our registered office address only for all correspondence & not a showroom address.