We will provide a refund for any returned product purchased from Paving Store Direct, providing we are notified within 14 days of the delivery date that you wish to return the goods, and subject to the following:
The product must be returned unused and as new, in saleable condition, and in the original product packaging.
You are responsible for the cost and arranging the return of the goods.
Please note we can only accept returns of full pallets.
Split pallets or part pallets we are unable to accept due to our stock rotation.
- At our discretion we may be able to arrange a collection for you with our preferred pallet network where applicable. The cost of this is £70 +VAT per pallet on a standard delivery basis.
- Small parcels / goods under 20kg can be collected via a parcel courier and at our discretion we may be able to arrange collection for you via our preferred courier service the cost of this service will be £20+ VAT for each item collected/per parcel.
- Tail Lift Collection Only Hi-Ab service is not available.
- Bulk goods delivered on a pallet must be returned exactly the same as how it was delivered and the goods must be easily accessible , so the driver can load via a pump truck onto the vehicle.
- Small parcels must be clearly labelled and where we provide this service the returns label will be emailed to you in advance of collection.
- You are responsible for the goods until they are in our possession and have been deemed as accepted.
- Our goods are stored across 3 UK warehouse locations please contact us prior to organising any return so that we may provide you with the correct return address.
- When returning the goods via your chosen courier method and prior to collection we request that you send to us an image of the goods and confirmation of the location via email –
- We will refund any monies once we are in receipt of the goods. Refunds may take up to 5 working days to clear back into your account.